Friday, January 1, 2010

Ultimate Fitness 2010!!!

Yes...it's that time of the year again when everyone & their Mother's 3rd cousins ex-lovers friends neighbor has decided...this is the year I'm joining a gym & getting back in shape! They all go to the gym right after work...for about three weeks ruining it for the rest of us & then they quit.l. If you fall into the aforementioned category you may want to skip the rest...this is not for you. However, if you live a relatively healthy lifestyle & going to the gym is just part of your regular weekly schedule read on. Please note...this applies regardless if you lift weights, cardio, classes, yoga, Pilate's, swim etc...of course you should be doing at least 2 or more of the above & looking for new ways to challenge yourself, attack your weak points, or just plain spice up your work-out. If so I stumbled on to this super new & exciting work-out program while actually at the gym on the cross-trainer http://flirtygirlfit.com/dvd_collections.html I feel stronger & sorer in places I never hit directly before, I'm more flexible & developed new skill sets that will come in handy outside the gym in various real world situations that I never thought that I could do...but now can! So step on up to the plate & start the new you workout today!

No comments:

Post a Comment