Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jacques Torres Ice Cream Rocks!!!

I LOVE chocolate...I'm a pretty big fan of Ice Cream & I'm a huge fan of hot peppers in my chocolate. Might sound strange but if you've ever had it...yummy! Well Jacques Torres who makes some of my favorite chocolate & quite possibly his Wicked Hot Chocolate is my favorite hot chocolate has just started selling Ice Cream...well as usual he has totally nailed it. Plus, I figured he would only make a few chocolate flavors...not quite...I believe there were 8 ice creams & 8 sorbet's.

To give it a shot I went with the 2 scoop cup to try Wicked Chocolate & Chocolate Banana...amazing... plus the portion was huge! At first after the first scoop I thought it was going to be just one single small scoop of each...WRONG...3 scoops of each! Actually too much...the single size would have been plenty...even for me...Now here is what you need to remember...you can order a "single" scoop & order it half & half...in other words you can get TWO FLAVORS when ordering the single size which is only $3.50. One of my favorite new finds...if he makes chocolate orange & chocolate pistachio (he makes both in a bar) I may just j..z in my pants...

No comments:

Post a Comment