Monday, July 13, 2009

Even Less Cultured then I Orginally Stated...

I recently returned from Dubrovnik, Croatia which was beautiful...(more to come in a later blog)...a film festival was going on so I checked out a couple of flicks...I am still trying to exorcise them from my memory...they were absolute CRAP! Yes, they were well written...well acted...& well shot...however, I hated both of them & really wanted to walk out on them. They are a very sad commentary on the European male & life in Europe in general.

Judging by these movies one would think that all Europeans are totally neurotic over-educated, miserable, pathetic & weak. Please note: I have European friends, love foreign flicks, & have travelled the globe. Which is why I guess I really hated these movies as much as I did. If you would like to judge these intellectually stimulating commentaries on the current zeitgeist...please feel free to check out

Another Man

Cold Lunch

However...I would recommend instead you spend your money on seeing something like Transformers 2...mindless drivel with lots of explosions & shots of Meagan Fox. Star Trek & Revanche (a great foreign flick from Austria) are still my favorites of the summer so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment