Monday, July 13, 2009

Clipboards

Have you noticed the amount of young men & women standing around NYC with clipboards lately? I'm guessing most of them are college graduates from our top schools....(judging by their causes the more liberal ones with either English Lit or Finance degrees)...I love how they feel it's OK to stop one on their way coming & going fort their various noteworthy causes...drives me nutz..

Which is why that I'm thinking of getting a clipboard myself...I do have some free time on my hands...However since I have been in the workforce & have been multi-tasking for years this is what I'm thinking of going with...

HELLO Madam/Sir! Do you have some time to discuss Fat Illiterate Children whose unmarried non-hetero parents are trying to save Panda's & Whales?!?

For the record...I do think that obesity in this country is a major factor causing problems within our HealthCare system & that our illiteracy rate is a total disgrace that I blame on the kids, their parents, & a school system that rewards mediocrity & does not hold tenured teachers responsible...as for the parent comment if gays want to marry...go for it...In regards to the Pandas & Whales...I'm considering a new career... Poacher-Killer. Actually I could use some help here...I need a more "politically correct" name for one who hunts down & kills poachers with extreme prejudice...I look forward to your ideas...

No comments:

Post a Comment