Thursday, August 5, 2010

WHEW! That was close but luckily A'jad is AOK!

Let's all take a a great big collective sigh of relief that one of the world' most beloved leaders...the one & only A'Jad (remember if you only go by one name...your a celebrity(tard) & everyone loves you!) survived a deadly attack by an explosive thrown at his motorcade while travelling through some Providences to spread his words of peace, love, & understanding (Yes...Elvis Costello stole that line from A'Jad). This happened just 2 days after the...may I quote you A'jad..." Stupid Zionists have hired mercenaries to assassinate me"!

While on the one hand I kinda wish this idiot was blown to pieces...on the other who knows what the crazy Mullahs who control the Presidency of Iran would have done. Slaughtered a village or two of every man, woman, & child (that neither Al LieZera or any other news agencies would have reported...Yes you BBC, MSNBC...etc) &/or blaming the Zionists & having their proxy (read:gutless bItchEs) armies of Hamas & Hezbollah let loose. So maybe better off that fearless beloved leader is unharmed. Plus, morons like A'Jad & his batshit crazy rants probably do more good then bad in regards to showing the true colors of the Mullahs. Plus he is an idiot & a puppet...easily replaced. Next guy might not look retarded & dress like a slob...

More importantly though of course is this...A'Jad if you're reading this (you know you are...you're IP address showed up on my readership list) IF the Israeli's want to take you out with extreme prejudice...you know they could any time they want to. I'm not going to say it would be easy....but doable for the Mosad...(is that you're cell-phone ticking?!?...who's knocking on my hotel room now...oh wait...that's coming from the window in the living room...Now where are my damn keys while outside my door in my apt in Europe....Do the math to figure out my references) that would be a YES. So A'jad...I hope this keeps you warm at night in your polyester PJ's under your polyester blankie that you are unsafe & unsound(of mind)...sweet dreams!

Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment