Monday, July 19, 2010

Cami Secret...where have you been all my life!

I am both blessed & cursed with for lack of a better phase...a spectacular voluptuous pair of pecs. Oh how life can be such a double edged sword! Now while topless at the beach in Barcelona or in Nice or in a T-shirt or Polo over the weekend not really an issue. However in the workplace or even sometimes out at night in can be. Even with a well cut or custom cut shirt I usually have to open more then the top button to accommodate my chest trying to burst through my button downed shirt. What am I to do...getting grief & snide remarks about how I have have my chest out with my medallion/shield (Star of David) popping out! Well now thanks to Cami-Secret my problem is finally solved! I just slip on Cami-Secret under my shirt & attach it to either side & now I look classy vs trashy! Plus it comes in 6 practical easy to match colors! It's lightweight...looks great...& it's easy to take off if after work I want to let loose! Oh Cami-Secret...where have you been all my life! http://www.camisecret.com

No comments:

Post a Comment