Tuesday, April 27, 2010

JP Morgan Pizza...Mmmmm...Mmmmm...

I guess with Wall Street under fire from the Big O some of these firms are realizing they need to further diversify their interests. In the case of JP Morgan their Chase banking division has gone into the Pizza business. I guess in a strange way this makes sense. They have locations all over New York & are if you break it down a cash business. Now, not only can you go to Chase to get a loan or money out of an ATM you can get some pizza. Now I'm not sure if it's pie only or if you can get it by the slice. I haven't actually seen it at any of the locations yet...but a girl in my building did have a personal size pizza with CHASE plastered all over it. I mean it's not like Chase would start advertising on Pizza boxes...right?!? You tried the rest...now bank with the best!

Please note...I bank with Chase, have done so for years & have been very happy with them. However, I would appreciate it if they stop buying out every single corner location in NYC for a branch making it impossible for small businesses to afford to start up in Manhattan. Make good solid loans to them....Let guys named Joey & John slap their names on pizza boxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment