Saturday, November 7, 2009

Modern Man is weak & pathetic...

I recently read an article in the paper that compared how much faster & stronger our ancestors were & we do somewhat pale in comparison. Examples include the average hunter was as fast as Usain Bolt & just take a look at the weapons & armour that Knights wielded/wore & it kind of says it all. Now in all fairness with all the technology we created to get us around & move things that kind of makes sense. We don't need these abilities & skill sets to survive as much as we used to. Just look at the more powerful men in the world in both politics & business...smart & shrewd they may be...but how many of them would survive out in the wild...I guessing few & far between. However...it was while watching ESPN on the cross trainer (making believe I was chasing after prey uphill) I saw someTHING or should I say someone who really does put modern man to shame...not so much a warrior among men as a BEAST...yes I am talking about #15 on New Mexico's women's soccer team...you really need to see this young "lady" in action on the field to see primordial humankind at it's worst...I cannot believe what an animal she is...I've never seen a male player do & get away with as much. I both laughed & felt revulsion at the same time as she elbowed in the back, kicked in the face, pony-tail whipped members of the opposing team. How she wasn't thrown out of the game is way beyond me...but I think she should be banned for life (& seek Anger Management counseling) . I think MMA fighters would be taken aback...especially since after seeing her...they are probably & rightly so worried that she will be banned from soccer & enter their ranks...so please view this video in all it's glory...& lament in the fact that not only are there more women in the workforce & graduating college then men...but now they are tougher & more vicious then us...please excuse me now...I have to go pick out my outfit & apply my Kiehl products before I go for brunch with the girls...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNmPybFK2_o

No comments:

Post a Comment