Sunday, September 6, 2009

AMEX - Dont' Go to the US Open Without it...

Especially if you think there is a remote chance that you or whoever you are going with may LOSE their ticket... Originally I was going to get tix off Stub-hub or a like site. Nothing against them, they seem to work well & it's a pretty good way to get tix. However, if at the event before you got in if you or your friend/lover/family/client lose their ticket...what if anything can you do (if there is please let us all know) ? Well, my friend Mike did lose his ticket shortly after we picked up the tickets at will call. Luckily I ended up buying them from Ticketmaster off the US Open website with my AMEX. After a little running around we were sent back to the will-call window where they voided out my ticket & his & gave us new ones. Disaster avoided...got to see two great matches.

P.S. Apologies to the foreign couple in section 331 that I politely asked to please get out of my seats. I really thought you were in the wrong seats & that we were in section 330 at the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment