Saturday, August 1, 2009

SpicyGreenTurkeyDeluxe sandwich/Mint CCCIC sandwich

Just created a new variation on the basic Turkey & cheese sandwich & thought I would share it with you...

Ciabatta Bread... my personal favorite for most sandwiches
Turkey - I went Hickory smoked
Cheese - Cheddar
Heirloom tomatoes - I used a green zebra
Aioli - garlic mayonnaise
pickles - stumbled unto Habanero Dill pickles at a small green-market
Maldon Sea Salt & ground pepper

Spread the aioli on both sides of the bread, layer first the tomatoes & sprinkle w/salt & pepper, followed by the turkey, then the cheddar, topped with the habanero pickles....freaking awesome!

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice cream sandwich...

This is quite simply all about the ingredients...simply take mint ice cream (I use Adirondack Whiteface Mint Chip) & sandwich it between mint chocolate chip cookies (I use Dean & Deluca's) For a summer treat...this is about as yummy & refreshing as it gets...without a pool & alcohol that is...

No comments:

Post a Comment