Saturday, June 13, 2009

Jilly & Justin Graduate!

It's amazing how time flies...it was just yesterday my Niece & Nephew were in pre-school & I find out from my brother they both graduated last week! So, while I'm helping them with their resumes I figured I'd list some of their key skill sets for those looking to hire or those who know of those hiring that need like job skills...

Jilly

  • Great w/Puzzles... a superior problem solver with great spacial relations comprehension...ie Architect, Senior Management
  • Very Cute ....Model/Actress
  • Swims well under water - ie Oceanographer

Justin

  • Throwing things...at peoples heads... Military/Law Enforcement
  • Running around non-stop - Floor Trader, GOFER on Movie sets
  • Eating - Food Critic or Hotel/Restaurant Management

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were a headHUNTER now! Please post my resume! I'm good at puzzles and throwing stuff, too!

    ReplyDelete